Wood briquette (Pini-Kay) coal of SibirWoodTrading company production is an innovative premium class product created following the patented technology, due to which it has a unique set of consumer properties:
- Extremely high heat transfer. Your dishes are cooked quickly and remain goluptious and thoroughly roasted.
- Quick and simple ignition without special facilities. Starters and gas burners are not required.
- Long-term burning time – 2 – 4 hours. It suits both for frequent and professional use.
- Burning time can be regulated, leaving large pieces or breaking them into smaller ones. With burning time reduction (use of smaller coal pieces) coal consumption is significantly decreased.
- Composition – 100% wood coal. There are no binding media and additives available and, as a result, there are foreign odors while burning. Enjoy natural smell of cooked dishes!
- Repeated use. A dish is ready, but coal has not burnt through yet? Just blow it out and use once more, because it preserves all its advantageous properties and characteristics.
Coal briquettes (Pini-Kay) of SibirWoodTrading company production can be used in grills, barbeque grills, charcoal grills, tandoors and for cooking in a large cooking pot.
Wood coal briquettes (Pini-Kay) of SibirWoodTrading company production
|Conventional wood coal|
|Burning temperature||High temperature 800-1000°C ensures short cooking time. Infrared radiation structure at that temperature ideally suits for cooking meat, because it ensures homogeneous through-thickness roasting for a short interval. Besides, high burning temperature permits using less coal amount for food cooking.||Not more than 400-500°C|
|Long-term burning and its regulation||If coal is broken into pieces 1 – 2 cm long, burning will last for 2 hours; if integral briquettes are used, coal will burn for up to 5 hours. Intensive burning with high temperature occurs during the whole period.||Burning usually lasts for 40 – 60 minutes. To extend this period new coal portions shall be added. At that temperature can be temporarily reduced.|
|Burning nature||Coal burns without flame and smoke black. After ignition it can be used indoors.||Flame and smoke black can appear because of knots unburnt through|
|Possibility of repeated use||After cooking unburnt through coal can be blown out and repeatedly used in future.||No|
|Intrusion of ash into food||Minimum ash-contents (up to 1.5%) and high burning temperature (no need to blow up coal while cooking) ensure absence of ash in food.||While coal blowing up the ash (its content in coal from 4 up to 8%) is lifted in the air and is settled on food.|
Taking into account all factors, 1 kg of wood coal briquettes (Pini-Kay) of SibirWoodTrading company production is equal to 3 kg of conventional wood coal.